Chamber passes may only be purchased by businesses located and operated in the Roaring Fork Valley that are a current member of the Chamber of Commerce in the community in which the business is operating. The business needs to provide local mailing and physical addresses.
Passes will be on sale October 7, 2020.
Things to Know:
- Super Early Deadline is November 13
- Premier Chamber Pass $1,799 (a savings of $600 for chamber members)
- One designated point person for member business opts into the pass program on behalf of the entire organization.
- Chamber membership must be current and paid in full.
- NEW - You do not need to visit the GSCRA Office or Aspen Snowmass ticket office!
Learn more about pricing, policies and FAQs.
Sign up today!
- Fill out the interest form.
- Once your GSCRA membership is verified, you will receive an email with instructions on submission and payment for ski passes. Note: Email with instructions will be sent beginning Oct. 7 when passes officially go on sale.