NEWSLETTERS AND UPDATES
Please visit our blog for the latest news and updates.
Public Health Orders and Guidelines
Webinars, Training and Business Consultation Services
Federal Economic Aid Act for Small Businesses Webinar - Presented by SBA and Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association - January 21, 2021
Business & Breakfast
CMC Responds: Back to Business
In an effort to aid our local businesses and business professionals, Colorado Mountain College is offering no-cost coaching, live educational trainings and consultation services to in-district businesses (see CMC District Map) during this time of need.
Navigating HR During COVID-19 - July 31 Webinar
If you missed Garfield County's webinar on July 31, "Navigating HR During COVID-19," we've got you covered! Click here to access the recording of the entire presentation.
See below for Garfield County COVID-19 resources, slides, and Q&A notes.
SBA Coronavirus Relief Options
- Paycheck Protection Program
- COVID-19 EIDL
- Restaurant Revitalization Fund
- Shuttered Venues Grant
- SBA Debt Relief
- Cross-Program Eligibility
City and County
City of Glenwood Springs
- City of Glenwood Springs Business Resources Website
- Revolving Loan Fund - Low-interest financing options to business owners operating within the city limits.
Office of Economic Development and International Trade (OEDIT)
- OEDIT's Economic Injury Hotline at 303-860-5881;
- OEDIT's Small Business Navigator email - [email protected];
Northwest Small Business Development Center
The Northwest SBDC and their affiliated partners are actively working on resources to assist businesses with the impact of COVID-19. Please SIGN UP for their mailing list to receive COVID-19 business communications and utilize the resource links below.
SMALL BUSINESS COVID-19 DISASTER RESPONSE HOTLINE: 303-860-5881 (Open Mon.-Fri. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.)
- SBDC Economic Relief Resources (being updated with SBA information as released)
- For Employers & Employees
- SBDC Small Business Navigator
Small Business Administration Disaster Resources:
- U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loan Program
- SBA Disaster Assistance One-Pager
- SBA Coronavirus Disaster Loans
Colorado Department of Labor & Employment Resources:
- FAQ's and all CDLE guidance available here: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdle/information-and-resources-coronavirus
- Emergency Paid Leave Rule- This rule is meant to limit the spread of highly contagious disease and enables workers in at-risk occupations to access testing.
- Unemployment Insurance- During layoffs, all employees are encouraged to apply for unemployment insurance. Those who are job-attached (meaning workers will be expected to return after a separation of up to 16 weeks) should file as "job-attached."
- Work-Share Program may allow certain employees who have had reduced hours to claim partial unemployment benefits.
The Colorado Workforce Center has published very helpful information regarding SBA funding, Colorado Department Labor & Employment, and Business Resources. Click here to learn more.
Local Chambers, Colorado Chamber & US Chamber
- Aspen Chamber Resort Association
- Basalt Chamber of Commerce
- Carbondale Chamber of Commerce
- New Castle Chamber of Commerce
- Western Garfield Chamber
Colorado Chamber of Commerce
U.S. Chamber Resources:
- U.S. Chamber Coronavirus Resource Website
- U.S. Chamber Disaster Help Desk
- Resources to Help Your Small Business Survive