COVID-19 Community Resources
Official sources of information are listed below:
- Colorado Department of Public Health & Environment
- Colorado COVID-19 Fast Facts
- State COVID-19 Hotline: The CO-Help is a toll-free hotline that has been set-up to provide information about COVID-19 and answer your questions. If you have questions about COVID-19 you are asked to call 1-877-462-2911.
- Facebook (facebook.com/CDPHE) and Twitter (@CDPHE)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Garfield County Public Health has a website dedicated to local and state-wide updates. Sign-up to receive notifications on this topic and other emergency alerts.
- Garfield, Eagle and Pitkin Counties issue Public Health Order to minimize health impacts of COVID-19