Join any of our leads groups...
Let's Do Lunch - EXCLUSIVE to One Business Per Category
First Wednesday of every month
- First Come First Served.
$60 per quarter for lunch ($20 per meeting) monthly meetings
- Meet 12(noon) at various restaurants first Wednesday
- Pass leads to other members of the group and listen to guest speakers
Wednesday, May 1, 2019 12 - 1:00 PM
526 Pine Street
Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Presentation by: Jeremy Gilley, Director of Marketing at the Hotel Colorado
Save Me a Seat at the Table! Space is limited.
Click HERE to register now.
Business & Breakfast Seminar Series
Second Tuesday of every month
Join us each month to learn about tools and gain skills to help your small business succeed and grow.
Presented by: Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association, Glenwood Springs Post Independent, Garfield County Libraries, BlizzardPress and River Blend Coffee Co.
Free and Open to the Public
Limited Seating. Please RSVP.
Women Interacting & Networking (W.I.N)
Typically the last Wednesday of every month at various locations
- Grab a cup of Joe, network, advertise your business
- Open to ALL Glenwood Springs Chamber Member ladies
- Remember your business cards
- Informative presentations
- Build relationships with other chamber member businesses
- Opportunity to do a presentation to group
Health Bites with Valley View
- ALL NEW - Quarterly Breakfast series Sponsored by Valley View
- This new networking series meets quarterly from 8-9 a.m.
- FREE to ALL Glenwood Springs Chamber members and their guest.
- There is always a great presentation, coffee, breakfast treats and plenty of networking with other chamber members, so remember your business cards!
Click HERE to learn more & to register!
What will I gain by being in a leads group?
- Build long lasting relationships with other chamber members
- Pass and receive referrals and leads
- Make presentations to encourage deeper understanding of each member business
- Become educated through member expertise and experience
- Gain business knowledge from guest speakers
How Leads Groups Work
Each Leads Group is comprised of committed members who attend meetings regularly, develop trusting and professional business relationships and pass quality leads and referrals. As a Leads Group member, it is important for you to effectively convey your needs to the group members, so you can receive qualified leads and referrals. Offering quality leads to your group members develops and strengthens your position in the group.
Interested in becoming a leads group member?
Contact Joni Bates to find out how to become part of one of the groups in the Leads Group Program and join with other dedicated business professionals to increase your bottom line.
Questions? Contact Joni Bates at (970) 945-1514 or email@example.com