How Leads Groups Work
Each Leads Group is comprised of committed members who attend meetings regularly, develop trusting and professional business relationships and pass quality leads and referrals. As a Leads Group member, it is important for you to effectively convey your needs to the group members, so you can receive qualified leads and referrals. Offering quality leads to your group members develops and strengthens your position in the group.
What will I gain by being in a leads group?
- Build long lasting relationships with other chamber members
- Pass and receive referrals and leads
- Make presentations to encourage deeper understanding of each member business
- Become educated through member expertise and experience
- Gain business knowledge from guest speakers
Interested in becoming a leads group member?
Contact Joni Bates to find out how to become part of one of the groups in the Leads Group Program and join with other dedicated business professionals to increase your bottom line.
Questions? Contact Joni Bates at (970) 945-1514 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Join any of our leads groups...
Women Interacting & Networking (W.I.N)
Typically the last Wednesday of every month at various locations
- Grab a cup of Joe, network, advertise your business
- Open to ALL Glenwood Springs Chamber Member ladies
- Remember your business cards
- Informative presentations
- Build relationships with other chamber member businesses
- Opportunity to do a presentation to group
Business & Breakfast Seminar Series
Second Tuesday of every month at the Glenwood Springs Branch Library
When: Tuesday, May 14th, 9-10:30am
Where: Glenwood Springs Branch Library
What: Presentaion on Video Tactics for Small Businesses
Join us each month to learn about tools and gain skills to help your small business succeed and grow.
Free and Open to the Public
Limited Seating. Please RSVP.
Presented by: Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association, Glenwood Springs Post Independent, Garfield County Libraries, BlizzardPress and River Blend Coffee Co.
Let's Do Lunch
EXCLUSIVE to One Business Per Category
First Wednesday of every month
- First Come First Served.
$60 per quarter for lunch ($20 per meeting) monthly meetings
- Meet 12(noon) at various restaurants first Wednesday
- Pass leads to other members of the group and listen to guest speakers
Wednesday, July 3, 2019 12 - 1:00 PM
Loction to be determined
Presentation by: TBD
Save Me a Seat at the Table! Space is limited.
Click HERE to register now.
Health Bites with Valley View
When: Wednesday, June 19, 8:00 to 9:00 am
Where: Valley Café at Valley View Hospital
Meet the newest physician at Rocky Mountain Urology Center, Aashish Kabra, MD. Don’t be afraid to talk about it!
Dr. Kabra will cover:
- The effects of diet and lifestyle on overall urologic health, including kidney stone prevention and lower urinary tract symptoms in men and women.
- For men in particular, he will cover a rapidly evolving field of BPH (enlarged prostate) treatment options, and aging effects on sexual and hormonal health.
- Finally, he will review the advantages of minimally invasive techniques for a range of urologic cancers.
Don’t miss this opportunity to connect with one of Valley View’s newest physician providers and get your questions answered.
Join us! A light breakfast will be served.
- ALL NEW - Quarterly Breakfast series Sponsored by Valley View
- This new networking series meets quarterly from 8-9 a.m.
- FREE to ALL Glenwood Springs Chamber members and their guest.
- There is always a great presentation, coffee, breakfast treats and plenty of networking with other chamber members, so remember your business cards!
Click HERE to learn more & to register!
Glenwood Networking Group
Join local business professionals weekly to connect, share resources, build your network and exchange referrals. All business owners, entrepreneurs and sales professionals are welcome.
- This new networking series meets weekly at different locations from 8-9:30 a.m.
- FREE and Open to the Public
- There is always a great presentation and plenty of networking with other business professionals, so remember your business cards!
- Coffee and breakfast are "Dutch Treat".