Excellence in the Workplace Seminar Presented by Patrick McGaughey, CPF, IOM, GGU on January 29
Excellence in the Workplace presented by Patrick McGaughey, CPF, IOM, GGU
A Workforce “Train the Trainer” Symposium for owners, managers, supervisors and trainers.
“Go beyond training people to work; train people to perform.” Patrick McGaughey, CPF, IOM, GGU
Workforce Retention Begins with Training:
- Activate a new performance culture within your team.
- Activate a new ownership culture within your team.
- Activate a new service culture within your team.
General Public – $139 per Business (Includes up to 3 seats)
– $49 Individual
Chamber Members Members – $99 per Business (Includes up to 3 seats)
– $39 Individual
Members remember to log in to your account to receive member pricing.
100% of all registrations remain with the GSCRA to fund operations & planning.
Satisfaction Guarantee: While we can’t guarantee you will agree with or implement all of the information offered, we do guarantee that if the value of the symposium does not match the price paid per person, you may ask for a full refund at the end of the symposium. No questions asked.
Symposium Agenda Highlights
- Preface to training: Motivation to Activation to Inspiration
- Expectations: Theirs and yours to inspire both of you
- Physics of Performance: Don’t tell what you can draw
- Look up to Communicate: Make talking fun again
- Dealing with difficult people: Two words that diffuse anger
- Helping team members with money: Finding tax free cash
- Plus! Helping you help them after they make a mistake
To learn more about Patrick McGaughey, please visit www.activatingpeople.com.