GSCRA Member Spotlight: Revolution Power Yoga Glenwood Springs
Each week, the Glenwood Springs Chamber Resort Association will be highlighting one chamber member business on our blog, in our Business Focus e-newsletter and on social media.
Chamber members are invited to fill out this form for inclusion. Businesses will be selected on a first-come, first served basis.
Name of business: Revolution Power Yoga Glenwood Springs
Physical address: 10 Market Street, Glenwood Springs, CO 81601
Phone number: 970-930-6596
Email: [email protected]
- What goods or services are you offering at this time?
on Power Yoga’s purpose is to elevate, transform, and empower community to live in possibility, connection, and discovery. We are all about community. We are a Baptiste Affiliate studio and all our teachers have either trained directly with us or with Baptiste Yoga. Whether it is the first time on your mat or you have been doing yoga for several years, everyone is welcome. Our goal is to have everyone leave Revolution connected to something bigger in their lives. You can expect to feel welcome upon entering our doors and feeling as though Revolution is your home away from home. Our classes typically include Power, Power Beats, Align & Flow and Aromarestore.
- How have you adjusted to serve your customers during these unprecedented times?
We reopened our doors in Glenwood Springs on June 8 to hold our classes live in the studios! Both studios have been professionally deep cleaned and we have put into effect local social distancing guidelines to provide the safest return to the community possible
Listed below are new procedures and protocols for Revolution Power Yoga.
- Check-in: Due to limited class sizes, we recommend that students sign up online 30 minutes in advance to reserve their spot. Students must also sign the COVID waiver before practicing, which is available online or at the studio.
- ass Size: Limited to 9 students inside and 30 students outside per class.
- Mats, Props & Towels: Member mat storage is available if you choose to leave your mat. You must bring your own mats, straps, blocks and towels (including hand towels and mat/yogitoes from home). There will be no mats available to rent until further notice.
- Social Distancing: All people must remain at least 6 feet away from each other at all times (there will be no hands-on assists).
- Arrive Ready: The changing rooms are closed.
- Hand Sanitizing/Washing: We will have hand sanitizer available at multiple locations throughout the studio.
- Masks: Revolution is adhering to the mask recommendations of Garfield County. Guidelines suggest that masks are required inside and recommended outside when 6’ of social distancing is unachievable.
- Stay At Home: For the safety of our community, we ask that you stay at home if you are feeling sick or unhealthy in any way.
- What has the response been? What comments have you heard from the public or from your employees?
The response has been incredible from the Revolution team and larger community. One student recently rated us five stars, stating: “Community/teachers/owners like none other, classes that elevate, challenge, and transform. A truly life-changing studio!” And Owner Julie Kiddoo offers: “We are so grateful for all of our team members and students who have supported us over the last few months and look forward to seeing everyone on their mats!”
- How can the community best support you?
As we navigate through these unprecedented times, it is through community that we will survive. Thank you for your continued support! Now more than ever, we need your support to stay open and to continue to bring yoga to our community. With that said, we have launched OUR DRIVE TO SURVIVE and for a limited time only, we are offering 20% ($30 off) our 10-punch cards, typically priced at $150 and now only $120. Practice with us from anywhere in the world, as this includes our virtual classes as well. This is a great gift for yourself, or even a friend, family member or neighbor.
- What’s the best source to keep up to date with your offerings? (i.e. a website, Facebook or Instagram page, other source)
- What are your plans going forward as the “new normal” evolves?
Moving forward, Revolution will continue to embrace and uphold public health orders specific to social distancing and maintain a commitment to cleanliness. As always, we will embrace community with open arms and open studio doors by offering a space to practice, connect, discover and transform.